It's a bit of a blustery day outside (tornado system heading to the East Coast) so I'm borrowing an idea used by a fellow blogger, Tina @ Faith, Fitness, Fun!
5 words to describe myself
4 favourite foods
Ohhhhh, this will not be healthy by ANY stretch of the imagination :P
- dim sum
- pizza (donair in particular)
- chocolate chip cookie dough
Can you tell I have a sweet tooth??? :D
- getting into medical school
- volunteering in Benin (West Africa)
- learning French and speaking it for 3 months
2 favourite workouts
- Abs - I love doing them! Ask my roommate and she'll confirm. Crunches, stability ball crunches, bicycle crunches, reverse crunches, planks. My six-pack is there...it's just shy.
- Running - as far as pleasure-running, I go more for short distances (5k) and love being in nature.
1 blog fact
- This is actually my 3rd blog!! I started the first in March 2006 (obsessive compulsive blogging, which failed at a total of 4 posts) then another in September of the same year (chacun son gout, which also failed at 39 posts). I started this one back in October 2009 but started posting on a daily basis when I did a medical observership in Bridgewater. Not only did I want to share my experience with others but I also wanted to document it for myself, as a kind of "life journal".
There you have it! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better :). And if you already knew all those things about me then thanks for reading through :).
Question of the day: Share something in your 5-4-3-2-1!