Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A rainbow of notes

It's official! The whiteboard is out. You know what that means? That it's one month + one day until our neuroscience exam.

*shudder*


And because I'm anal about my notes, I have to colour coordinate them.

Do you like my pens? They were only 99 cents at Staples!


These ones were a little pricier ($5 for the pack) but they were 50% off...and they write with the smoothness of butter.


Highlighters = essential!


And this year I have a new obsession: sticky notes :)


I'm hoping this mini cube will last me the rest of the year! I'm dying to use the pink though!


And all my writing utensils are kept in this pencil case. Yes, those are zippers. And yes, they all open. It was an impulse buy but it remains one of the best I've ever made.



Now...I suppose I should get studying :P.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that's soon! You will rock it, especially with all the rainbow colors. Neon sharpies are totally the recipe for success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a completely random study playlist. Between that and the healthy snacks I stocked up on and your highlighters and post-its, there's clearly a Med 2 exam looming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Britt :). I'm hoping my colour coordination will save me :D.

    And study playlists are the best. They especially help filter out noise at the library. I tend to go for classical or else I find myself singing along!

    ReplyDelete