Sunday, October 30, 2011

Follow the yellow brick road!

When it comes to Halloween, there's nothing that beats themed group costumes. Can you guess what we are?
Wizard of Oz! Glinda the Good Witch, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Dorothy & Toto, and the Lion.
Ok, so maybe the title gave it away. Would you believe that most of these costumes were made with the power of a glue gun?

It seemed appropriate for me to lighten up my hair to make my scarecrow costume complete. What do you think of my new do?



The hairspray paint was just $3 from the dollar store! Only downside is my hair felt like plastic. It was actually rock hard!!

We headed to Gill's place first where she was an amazing host. Look at those drinks and cupcakes!


And this masterpiece of a pumpkin! I forget what was all in it but cream cheese was one of the main ingredients. It was automatically a winner :).


Gill was stunningly dressed! I look like quite the country bumpkin next to her. haha.


There were a few superheroes that showed up during the night. I was safe with Mrs. Incredible by my side!


And Clark Kent/Superman was watching our backs as well (Do you recognize him? It's Buble!).


The rest of the night may have included rapping to Nicki Minaj and doing dance to Thriller...but I won't openly admit to those things :P.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being such a lovely guest! I thought you guys looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete