Thursday, July 14, 2011

Under Construction...

Good morning! You may have noticed a couple changes in my blog recently:

1. The background is now a vineyard (reflecting my love of wine...in moderation, of course. haha. to tell the truth, it was the most appealing of the selections I had in blooger.com, so this too may change in the near future).

2. My blog has a new name! It's still mmmbeka.blogspot.com but I wanted to give it more of an identity. I chose the "medicine, munchies and movement" for a few reasons:
  • Food is one of the loves of my life and I love to bake/experiment,
  • I strive to be physically active and know it's important for me personally to write about it,
  • I'm a medical student! My life is forever changed!! (for better, or worse? only time will tell :P)
Now you could either say I'm slow on my feet or that there was some divine inspiration, but it was after I chose Medicine, Munchies & Movement that I realized it fit perfectly with "mmmbeka".

Hope you all like the changes as well! I'm always open to feedback :).

xoxo Rebekah


P.S. Here's what I'm eating right now.

It is NEVER too early for chocolate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment