Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday morning rituals

It probably comes as little surprise to you that...yes...I went to the market this morning! I literally can't help it! Everytime I'm in Halifax on the weekend I have to stop by this place.

Today I went with my friend Sarah who is also a halfer (1/2 asian, 1/2 caucasian). It's been a long time since we've hung out and we enjoyed catching up and trying samples ;). The winner? Red's Breads Bakery! This guy is PASSIONATE about sharing his baked goods with munchie-lovers like me.


A fraction of Red's baked deliciousness on display.

After sampling, he encouraged us to leave a comment on the board. Our message? "We heart your cookies!"


We wandered up to the market rooftop where we had a gorgeous view of the Halifax harbour and enjoyed our treats. Sarah got a mixed double chocolate/chocolate chip cookie.


I had the everything cookie. Actually, I can't remember the name but it was pure bliss!


Are you convinced? Bliss in cookie form. Check out those whole cashews, almonds, white chocolate chunks, and dried cranberries!!


What's your favourite type of cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment