Thursday, September 1, 2011

O-week Day 5 (aka get your cowgirl on)

It was a perfect day for a hoedown as a group of Med I's and II's headed to Hatfield Farms to experience life outside of the "big" city.



When we arrived there were horse-drawn wagons waiting to take us to our destination.


The sun was setting just as we arrived.


In store for us was a hamburger/hotdog dinner, campfire circle, gladiator & boxing inflatables, and my favourite

...

the bucking bronco.


Many tried, but few could conquer. Although at this point I will point out that I beat the first level, unlike my classmate JP who is featured in these pics ;)


Later in the night rowdy Rebekah may have made an appearance after much encouragement. She likes to tap into her inner cowgirl and show off the little muscle she has.


She also likes pretending to be a farm animal.


All in all it was a fun and hilarious event, although I am very glad to have the day off for some much-needed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment