Saturday, September 24, 2011

For granted

You know that saying "You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone". That has literally been the underlying theme of my day.

I have a whole new appreciation for:

1. Reusable grocery bags, especially when shopping at the Farmer's Market.
2. My MacBook. It's been months since I've used a PC and today I was confronted by 2 of them! I knew macs were user-friendly but now it's confirmed. I actually felt pretty incompetent...so sad...
3. Peanut Butter. It is #1 on my grocery list. Thank goodness I'm staying with my family this weekend and can indulge in some good 'ol PB with apples!
4. My sanity. I watched Jersey Shore for the first time yesterday with my roomies and lost something I can never take back. In my defense, I was blogging while watching...so I didn't give it 100% of my attention.

5. My camera. Wondering why I'm using random pics? I left my whole purse at my apartment and in it was my camera. I feel so lost without it. That electronic device has literally become my 5th appendage!
Why my life feels like right now.
I hope you don't mistake this as a pity party. If anything I'm even more thankful for what I do have. With or without these things, life continues (well, with the exception of sanity). It just means I have to be a little more flexible ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment