Monday, January 9, 2012

Quarterdeck - Day 3

Although I had a later start to the day (10am) it was still difficult getting up this morning. Granted, I did wake at 6:15am to go to the gym so I didn't reaaaally sleep in :P.

This past weekend at Quarterdeck was just what I needed. It was one of those truly restful getaways where you benefit physically, mentally and spiritually.

Ohhhh to be back at the villas!
Saturday afternoon was absolutely gorgeous and we ended up taking a leisurely walk on the beach...which turned into a mini photoshoot!

Jumping pic = necessity! 
Friends for over a decade! Actually, I've known Amarea for 15 years now which makes me feel *slightly* old :P.
 I took this pic for Amarea and love the idea (stolen from Jessie which was stolen from Pinterest...hey, good ideas should be shared!).


 I can't believe so much has changed in the past 5 years. One married, one engaged, and one in a relationship with med school :P.

Here are a couple of my favourites from the impromptu photoshoot.

Practicing my ninja skills!
Les Amies
The next morning I actually surprised myself and went for a run. I couldn't help it! I had to get one last taste of the ocean!

Hope everyone's off to a good start this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment