Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oatcakes

After several trials (and errors), I believe I have mastered the art of making peanut butter oatcakes! This is a good thing because I've been addicted to them ever since trying my first one at the Smiling Goat (which, I might add also makes excellent chai lattes). They are completely organic and completely fair trade so you can feel good about what you're drinking!


If you're interested in making these yummy treats you can click the link below for the recipe. And yes, my username for the recipezaar website is 'Asian Sensation'. Do not mock :P.


Not the best chocolate drizzling job...perhaps I will post another picture next time I make them.

Vegetarian week update: still holding up. Tonight I had tofu with a tomato sauce (http://www.recipezaar.com/Tofu-Parmesan-23997). Not too bad although the tofu was slightly bland. Currently eating cookie dough and watching LOTR: Return of the King to suppress my cravings for meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment