Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Granola Love

Yesterday, I came across the most delicious granola on the planet. Well, I can't really confirm that it's the most delicious on the planet but I can say with certainty that it's the best granola I have ever tried in my 20+ years of life.

Say hello to Love Grown Granola.


I've actually heard about it from several blogs that I read but it was (sadly) never carried by my local grocery stores...until now!

I can't even express how excited I was when I saw these packages in the health foods section. My mom was with me at the time and must have thought I was insane as I was pointing at them and jumping up and down for joy.

Food geek? Yes. And proud of it!

I couldn't choose from all of their flavours so I grabbed 3 types: Apple Walnut Coconut Delight, Raisin Almond Coconut Crunch, and Sweet Coconut Cranberry Pecan (pictured below).


And the best part is that it's healthy!! The granola is free of refined sugar, trans fat, artificial flavours, wheat, high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, preservatives, and GMOs. You can also tell from the website that the owners are passionate about their products and life itself!

That compleeeeeetely excuses the multiple handfuls I've eaten today...right... :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment