Monday, May 7, 2012

YHZ --> SFO

I hopped off the plane at SFO with my dream and a cardigan...


Welcome to the land of rolling hills, woah, am I gonna fit in...

 

Headed to the beach here I am for the first time...


Look to my right and I see the San Fran Bay sign...


This is all so crazy, everybody seems so...stylish??




Ok, so the style in San Francisco is not reflected by my sad attempt in the picture above. But when you walk into a three-floor Forever 21 you have to try something on :P.




It was a wonderful trip to the West Coast (for family reasons). It's actually the first place I've been to in the States where I can see myself living.


I fell in love with the beach...


The green spaces (Muir Woods)...


The cute shops and buildings (Carmel by the Sea)...


Not to mention the food!


(and drinks)


Golden Gate Park was absolutely stunning.



And I can't wait to go back one day!!

Now...back to reality...time for OSCE prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment