Thursday, April 5, 2012

The tipping point

When was the last time you had a little fun with your dessert?

For me it was last night at Sweet Hereafter Cheesecakery. Yes, you read that right - it's a restaurant that specializes in cheesecake ;).


My roomie and I bought some Groupons several months ago but only got out last night to use them. Why we have procrastinated so long on going out for dessert is beyond me!!

The atmosphere inside was fun and cozy at the same time. Perfect for hanging out with friends.



And the cheesecake? There are no words! I went splits with my friend JLo which means I got to try the strawberry mango AND the homestyle cherry cheesecakes. Usually I'm not a huge fan of graham cracker bases but these were delicious.


While we were digging into our desserts we noticed a photo booth area to the side and knew we had to take full advantage of the props before leaving.

Photo booth = ingenious idea!!



This is actually the first time I've tried on glasses that I liked on myself. And yes, I look a little dorky with the suspenders but I embrace it completely!



Antique family photo


Aren't we pretty??? Hahaha.


I actually can't wait to go back there for dessert because it was so much fun! The only embarassing part of the night is after we left and realized we forgot to tip!!! I feel so bad because our server was SO attentive to us, refilling our tea, splitting our cheesecakes in half and situating the cherries perfectly on top for a wonderful presentation (see photo above). It completely left our minds because we used coupons.

I've had thoughts of running over there hunting down our server to apologize. *sigh*. I guess the best we can do is tip double time on our next visit.

All in all, wonderful atmosphere, lots of fun, great service, and amazing cheesecake! I highly recommend :).

No comments:

Post a Comment