Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How to procrastinate for 10 days

If you were wondering if I dropped off the face of the planet, I kind of did. Off the planet of productivity, that is.

It seems like it was just last week that I wrote the Metabolism II exam and as a result I have been doing everything in my power to avoid studying despite the fact that my next exam is in 10 days.

Things like celebrating my friend Jessie's acceptance into education with dessert at Il Mercato!


Manning ProPresentor at church for the Easter service


Playing DrawSomething (I am officially an addict)


Saying goodbye (for now) to my friend Sadie who's returning to Cali


Playing with kitties (actually I didn't...darn those allergies!!!)


Enjoying wonderful company and delicious pizza, courtesy of the lovely Magda



Yummmm!!


Watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days...just because I haven't seen it since high school :P


And of course finding every excuse to go on Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. *sigh*

I will get my act together tonight. Promise!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty little Easter designs on our plates :)! Thanks for the celebration!

    L Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to celebrate with you my dear :).

      Delete