Monday, March 12, 2012

Lazy days

There are times when you just need a lazy day. I think this one was well-earned considering that I just wrote an exam yesterday and have been averaging about 5-6 hours of sleep per night in the last week. Hey, that works for some people but my body typically feels good with a solid 7 hours!

But the day actually had a fun twist to it in that I got to be a hair model for one of my friends (who also happens to be my hairdresser) - Jessica Bergman. She just opened a salon on the Bedford Highway called True Beauty Salon and was doing an updo shoot for the website. When asked if I wanted to give my hair to her services I wholeheartedly agreed (who doesn't love getting their hair professionally done?).

I ended up loving the updo (not that I had any doubts) and am seriously considering having this style for the next formal event I attend. 

Front view


And from the back. The colour is a bit off becuase I tried lightening the picture for the details to show up better. That's what happens when you have a dark head of hair!


I actually went into teen-mode and started snapping selfies in front of mirrors in the bathroom. So sad, I know. I can't believe this happened. But it was all for the love of the updo, right???


Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment